Use of Geothermal Systems and hot water co-generation in Commercial, Offices and Industrial Buildings
Geothermal heat pumps provide both versatility and efficiencies that traditional systems can’t match. Temperatures can be precisely controlled via zoning. Geothermal HVAC equipment requires much less space, which in turn will allow owners to reclaim traditionally wasted space.
Geothermal heating and cooling technology is an ideal tool for building owners and operators to reduce operational expenses for heating and air-conditioning for the life of the building.
Energy recovery via geothermal heat pumps can further increase energy savings. We offer solutions to energy recovery from process flows, cooling towers, an alternative that can effectively recover energy to further reduce energy consumption, utilizing energy that otherwise is wasted.
For available incentives to assist building owners elected to consider geothermal HVAC, please go to “Economic Incentives” tab. For available commercial heat pumps products that will benefit your project, please contact our office.
According to U.S. EPA the geothermal is the most cost-effective, environmentally friendly way to condition our buildings. All above combined with new federal and state incentives, there’s never been a better time to switch.
The conversion of Sunlight into usable electric power greatly reduces consumption of electricity that is needed from your electrical supplier. The ability to produce own electricity compounded over years of use (expected life cycle is 25+ years for the solar panels) will produce energy savings and reduction of utility expenses. With Federal and State incentives available to subsidies the implementation of solar technologies, the payback could be as low as 4 years. Recent technology improvements had significantly reduced the price of solar electricity energy systems and their components. Optional solar systems battery-based backup power storage system can ensure reliable power reserve when the utility grid is down. With a solar electric system, your building exposure to a rising electrical rates is reduced significantly.
Financing for Geothermal and Solar Installations.
- Financing is available from Clean Energy Funding institution for the home projects, new construction or remodeling, that have energy efficient features.
- Loan is secured by the installed equipment (no need to use home equity)
- Financing highlights:
- Loan amount is $70,000 per loan
- Competitively low interest rates
- No prepayment penalty
- You have access to a short-term (12 or 18 months), long-term (12 or 15 years), or combination lo
- On-line application
We can help you generate your own electricity by putting a solar electric power system in your home, office, business or public building.
Direct benefits of the Solar System Installed:
- Reduce your consumption of electricity from the utility.
- Electrical outages back-up. With optional battery backup system, you can keep important appliances and critical loads such as internet modem, garage door opener, sump pump, and furnace running during utility power outages.
- No moving parts.
Solar electricity generation does not involve any moving parts, substantially decreasing maintenance requirements and increasing reliability and long equipment life.
We are Design – Build Contractor for residential and commercial installations. We offer a turn-key installation.
- Commercial-grade system components Inverters up to 500 KW … Disconnects up to 800 amps … Everything you need for your commercial project.
- System design assistance
- Pricing and availability: we offer competitive pricing for single family residential, multi-family residential, office and commercial projects. Choosing the right hardware … Matching system layout to blueprints … System drawings for confirmed projects.
- Energy Efficient Commercial Buildings Tax Deductions
- Available Federal And State Incentives For Geothermal Applications
- Accelerated Depreciation
- Available Rebates